GS has tagged me which means I get to post something not about being on my period or waiting to get through my BCP.
1) What's in your pantry today?
A whole lotta chicken noodle soup that we don't eat. And some flat bread bagels.
2) What was your first word?
Most likely the usuals...mama or dada. I don't know for sure though. Mom? You out there? Is that right?
3) Name a life experience you would feel poorer for not having had.
I have a lot of those experiences. I suppose the one most fresh on my mind is this whole summer. Feeling sick and not knowing what was wrong for so long put so many things into perspective. I will never take my health for granted again. My mind has transformed about infertility as well. While I realize gallstones are not that big a deal, I didn't know that's what it was and my mind was sometimes in darker places. And now that it's all over, just feeling healthy and alive to BE infertile is a blessing (as crazy as that sounds.) I'm not saying infertility doesn't suck. We ALL know it does. It sucks big hairy balls. But what I'm saying is that I can appreciate my life in it's entirety. The good AND the "bad."
4) What kind of computer do you have?
My husbands. =) I use his work laptop, which is an HP.
5) What is your favourite food/recipe using bananas?
Peanut butter and banana's on a bagel! YUMMO!!!!!!!!1
Ok, It's my turn to take some people, but I'm in the same circle of friends that have been tagged 7 million times. So I'll give you a break and just tag my Mom at by the Seat of My Pants. And Kari at Wherein Lay my Thoughts. (I didn't actually "tag" you because I'm not sure if that would be ok.)
1) List every job you've ever had! EVER!!
2) What's one of the most exciting things about raising children (so far)?
3) What is your favorite memory with your grandparents?
4) What is the hardest thing about being a parent?
5) What are you most proud of in your life?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment