Monday, October 11, 2010

cough cough. Hack Hack! Sneeze. Booger explosion.

My boobs have been extremely sore. However, I'm on birth control so it's for a less exciting reason than pregnancy. I have what feel to like enormous knockers. I wear a D, so really they aren't HUGE, but they sure do feel like it when I'm working out. Which is why I'm thinking they are sore. I think I need to break out the duct tape when I'm doing my workouts.

I'm feeling absolutely horrible. I've got a cold from hell. So I'm just going to feel sorry for myself for a few days. Plus my boobs are sore, so I REALLY am feeling sorry for myself. And it's horrible when you have all that extra mucous, and you sneeze into your hand. Then you're left with a snot bomb in your hand or hanging out of your nose. I have to try and get a bunch of people to sugn up for Curves today and somehow, me sitting there and sneezing snot rockets all over their paperwork doesn't seem like it may be a good idea.

It always seems like when you are sick, the most simple and mundane tasks feel like such work. Such as shower. Brush your teeth. Put the dishes in the dishwasher. Ugh. Last night it was taking my birth control. I was already in bed, and realized I had forgotten to take it. It was really hard to make myself get up and do it.

I'll be happy when I can retire the BCP for a little while. I have a feeling my next ultrasound in a few weeks will not be giving me good news. Based on what my ovaries looked like on my last one, I doubt they will be looking better in 2 short months. Part of me wants to just skip the U/S and just do 3 months of BCP just to avoid the bad news. (And the bill for an U/S). But the other part is telling me it won't hurt to find out.

So, that's my "news" for now. It's hard to find stuff to write about when you're on a doctor mandated break. So you are all stuck with my boring chatter until I have something juicy to write about. Mwahahahahaha!

KBYE!

No comments: