Friday, October 29, 2010

Dreams, diets, and tattoooooooos

I dreamt last night that I took about 12 HPT's and all were positive...except one. And it turned out that the first 11 were false positives. Geez. How depressing. I can't even get pregnant in my dreams. I had to laugh, though, when I woke up. Ridiculous! Haha!

Anyway, I've been doing good on my high protein intake (which is good for the PCOS). Been working out like a crazy B-word 5 days a week. This is my 3rd month of BCP. If my next U/S isn't spotless, I'm going to be a little disappointed. My friend at work and I are doing the "Curves diet" and I've lost 3 pounds since last week. So hopefully I can keep that going until I get to the 160's. And then I'm sure my fertility specialist will be happy. She's already really happy. She set a goal for me of 180. And I've already surpassed it. I just can't get out of the 170's!!! Ugh! 4 more pounds to go.

So I did a fitness assessment with a 5 month pregnant woman yesterday at work. Didn't make me sad whatsoever. Yay! I really AM in a better place with all this stuff. Because that right there is the ultimate test.

In helping me not obsess about the baby stuff, I am SOOOOO looking forward to learning to tattoo. And I've got my appointment for my next tattoo coming up on December 1st. So I'm hoping we can draw up a contract at that point and get the ball rolling. Because I already have a pretty decent sized "client" list just waiting for me to get licensed. It makes me feel pretty amazing to know that people already trust me to put art on their bodies....permanantly! That's pretty damn flattering. Just the same as C wanting to apprentice ME and nobody else! Freaking awesome!

1 comment:

Greeny said...

High protein is such a great diet. Did high protein with a moderate but equal percent ration of carbs and fats. Stripped down pretty quickly. Found it a tad restrictive at times and missed carbs like nothing else but it certainly did the job! :-)

So good to see you happy, enthusiastic and motivated! :-D