Thursday, August 28, 2014

Moving On.

A little Mason update.  We are having issues finding a formula that doesnt make his tummy upset!  But when he's not uncomfortable or trying to poop, he's sleeping!  But he is also starting to be more and more aware of his surroundings.  When he's awake, I like to take him around two house and he will look around at all the different things!  And now that we are up on our month, we can start taking him places!!!  I'm not going to rush out and take him to some germ infested place like Walmart, but just around! I'm pretty excited!!!

This is going to be my last update here for a while.  I'll post one more update and link it to my new blog home.  Broken Ovaries is not done.  I'm just taking a hiatus from it until I am trying too conceive our next little nugget.  I am always sensoring myself here because it as essentially an "infertility" blog.  I'm always worried about my audience and offending them or hurting them.  I know it is hard sometimes to read about babies or the hardships of parenting when you would give anything to have those hardships. So rather than trying to tip toe around this blog and feel like I'm hurting those I care about, I'm making a new blog home.  One where I can move on.  Where I can write without sensoring myself or feeling guilty.  And I welcome any to follow me there.  But I don't belong on thus blog right now.  Infertility is a part of me. And I will be needing this place again when it comes time to start fertility treatments again for Masons sibling.  But for now, I just need to move on and have a place where I feel safe writing.  My goal for this blog was to have a child.  Well, I've reached that goal.  And it's time to move on for now.

The new blog will focus on Mason, my new goals, falling into the parenting role, and, of course, fitness!!!!  I will say, to those still going through infertility, it may be hard to read sometimes because sometimes, I will be writing openly and honestly about things that may strike a nerve.  I know there were certain things I just couldn't handle reading as I went through infertility so I just wanted to throw that warning out here so you can choose to follow or not.

My hope is that the constant guilt I feel will be left here and I can be open about things without feeling the need to apologize or justify myself!

I can't thank everyone enough for the constant support as we struggled through treatments and then through pregnancy to bring Mason into the world!  This blog has been an amazing outlet and I will definitely be back!  Once I get the new blog up and rolling, I'll post th link here, but otherwise, this will be my last post here until we start treatments again!  Much love to you all!!!!!!!

No comments: