I haven't had much time to update. But I'm going to try and get at least a little update in here.
I'm still in Seattle. We had our retrieval on Monday. (It's now Friday) Everything went really well. When we got done, she handed me a prescription for a narcotic for pain, but I just kind of laughed because all I really felt was a super strong cramp-like feeling. But nothing that required any kind of strong pain med.
Anywho. So after retrieval, we were told they were able to get 20 eggies!!! We had to wait until the next day to get our fertilization report. We were pretty stoked to hear the results. Of our 20 eggs retrieved, 15 were mature and all 15 fertilized!!! I'm so curious as to how many are going to make it to blasts!!!
Tomorrow is our transfer at 11. I would like to transfer 2, but we will hear them out if they think that 1 is better. This all feels so surreal!!!
So there's the deets. I'm getting kind of homesick though and I miss my doggies!!!! It's been awesome staying with my family here, though! I can't even express how much we appreciate them taking us in while we go through IVF! It is saving up buckets of money, which, at this point, is SUPER helpful! And even more than that, they have just been great and supportive and are just fun people anyway! So that has been really nice!
I'm also missing my routines. It's kind of weird to miss waking up at 5:30, working out, then coming home and cleaning the house. But I totally miss it! Speaking of workouts, I still have to keep low impact for 2 weeks. My eating sort of goes to shit when I have to "take it easy" so I'm really going to have to work on that willpower. I already told G that he has to help keep me in check.
That's all I got for now. I will try to update tomorrow. They are giving up pics of our embies so I'll try to get them on here! KBYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment