Real quick: LOW IMPACT SUCKS!!!!!
Ok. Whew! I am trying really hard to to bitch because I am eternally grateful for the opportunity of IVF. But I already miss kicking ass, sweating buckets and feeling my lungs burn. It will be ok, though. I will do whatever I gotta do. It's just harder right now because I am in limbo. Everyone is signing up for the Spartan Race too and that hurts my soul a little right now just because, again, I am in limbo. I don't know which way this is going to go. Like I as saying in my other post though, I think if a pregnancy take, going low impact and missing the Spartan will be the very LAST thing on my mind!!! So it just needs to hurry up and happen!
It's really bazaar just how pregnancy and having children is almost like an abstract concept to me anymore. Like I think about it without actually ever thinking it could happen. I'm pretty sure I wrote about this a little in my last post, but apparently I'm still thinking about it. It's just crazy to think about.
I should probably update on the actual IVF process. I went in for my suppression check on Thursday (It's not Monday), and my ovaries looked ok. They looked like pcos ovaries, just like they always do. But we are going ahead with everything. I am extremely high risk for OHSS (ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome for those who don't know.) So we just need to be careful. (PLEASE DON'T LET ME GET OHSS!!!!!) I started Menopur and Follistim injections on Saturday and decreased Lupron by half. I go in for a blood test today. Then Wednesday is another blood test and ultrasound to see where to go from there.
I'm planning on getting ready to leave for Seattle at the end of the week. I'm going to focus on getting this house spotless. I also am going to be putting up Christmas deco's since we will be gone through Thanksgiving. I was going to wait but G really doesn't want me to. He wants to house to be decorated when we get home!
That's all I've got for now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Exciting!
Post a Comment