Tuesday, November 19, 2013

#@$@#&^%&^#$

Really frustrated with my body right now.  My estrogen test came back higher than it should be.  They lowered my Follistim dose but I'm soooo scared I'm going to hyper stimulate and the whole cycle is going to be cancelled!  I cried so hard this morning.  I know it's early in the cycle, but that's why it scared me that my estrogen level is already high.  siiigghhh...  Sometimes, I really hate this body.  Ok, I don't hate it, but I'm so frustrated with it.  I have done so much to fuel it correctly and have worked so hard to become stronger and it's still being a little bitch.

Please please please behave yourselves, ovaries!!!  I know I've put you through a lot, but that goes both ways, my friends!!!  I'm trying to take care of you best I can!  We NEED to be able to go through this IVF cycle!!  I'm pretty sure my sanity depends on it!!!!

No comments: