Saturday, October 5, 2013

"Just Wait"

One thing I am sooooooo tired of hearing is "you just wait until you have kids..."  It might even beat "just relax" at this stage in the game.  There are 2 things that bother me about that sentence: 

A)  Don't ever tell me to "wait."  I've been "waiting" almost 7 goddamn years already!
B)  There is an implication there that I am a huge idiot that has no idea what having kids entails.

I realize that I will not truly know what having kids is like until I ACTUALLY have them but seriously!!!  Stop fucking talking to me like I think kids are a breezy walk in the park!  I know no one means anything by that statement.  And I should just really stop being so sensitive.  But, cripes!  Sometimes, it just gets to me!!!

Ok.  Done ranting on that!  Whew!  Much better!

In other news, I just finished reading "Inconceivable" and got super inspired by the life changes she made.  I already have the working out and eating clean (mostly) down...but she talked about yoga so much that by the time I finished the book, I immediately went onto my Amazon account and ordered a yoga for fertility dvd set that I've been eyeballing for a year now.  It's $40, so I always hesitated!  But after reading that book, I decided it was time! 

In this dvd set, there are 4 different dvd's for each phase of your cycle:  Mentrual, Follicular, Ovulatory, and Luteal.  Sounds pretty cool!!!  I'm going to start doing yoga every night.  If nothing else, maybe it will provide a little meditation time for me!  Lord knows, I could use it!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I read that book a few years ago. It was so interesting and inspiring!