Friday, October 25, 2013

Can't Focus!!!

As I we inch closer to our injection start date, I can't seem to keep my focus on much else.  I NEED to paint.  And I should be working on tattoo designs, but I just cannot focus on anything else.  I'm going to attempt to paint here in a few when I finish this post (and my oatmeal.)  I'm working on Christmas presents!  I'm excited for my ideas for everyone this year!  I just need to get my mind off this IVF stuff.  Just the possibility of getting pregnant by Christmas and having ACTUAL legitimate hope that it CAN, in fact, happen is overwhelming.  I know it may not work the first time.  IVF is not a guarantee.  But to actually feel like it can is a pretty awesome feeling.  Even with IUI's I was skeptical and never once did I feel like it was going to work.  So this whole hope thing is feeling pretty good right about now.

We start Lupron injections on November 5th.  That's less than 2 weeks away.  If all goes according to plan, I will be in Seattle doing retrieval around this time next month.  So very exciting!  I'm already worried about leaving my dogs for 10 days straight.  I nearly cried when I left them just for the 4 days we went to Seattle.  Luckily, the bestie (who loves them like they are her own dogs) will be watching them again and my dad will be coming over to stay at my house with them for a few days.  That is comforting!

I'm not sure how to refocus myself on other things right now.  But I'm going to keep on trying!  I've got things to paint!!!!

No comments: