It's sort of funny to think back when we first started trying. How exciting it was!!! It was almost exciting to use a pregnancy test. And of course when I would use a pregnancy test, I used to hold them up to different light sources juuuust to make sure there wasn't a hint of a line. I used to try to pay attention to cervical mucous. I'd do ovulation tests practically daily. Even starting fertility treatments, I was soooooo excited! It was not difficult to be excited and hopeful about it. It's sort of funny thinking back now. I would love to get that back!
It's also pretty damn awesome to look back on some of these posts when I started working out! How I used to get a good workout from Curves! I am actually a pretty big advocate for Curves, but there definitely comes a time to graduate. It was a great place for me to start. But it's really fucking cool to compare my workouts then to my workouts now!!! And it's not just cool to see the results, but physically how much stronger I am! I wish I could have seen my push ups back then compared to now. Progress is good!
Anywho..
I am having some serious insomnia battles this time around, but I actually got some sleep last night. It was broken up into little naps, but still more than I got the last few nights. But I actually feel pretty decent today. I'm working on disinfecting the house today because Garrett had a tummy bug and we all know my phobia about barf. I haven't even used the upstairs bathroom for 2 days because I know he barfed in there. lol! So I suppose if I disinfect the holy bajeebus out of the house, I might be able to someday use our upstairs bathroom again. Haha!
That's all I got for today. I'm halfway through my clomid so I'm sure you can keep expecting these silly emotional posts for at least another week or so. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment