Monday, October 22, 2012
CD 4
So I am doing the modified clomid again, which is 10 days (days 3-12), at 100mg/day. I was a mess last time and I don't see if being any different this time. BUT that's ok. I'm on day of clomid and so far, my symptoms have been the usual hot flashes at night, and then just an agitated feeling. It usually goes back and forth between feeling agitated and weepy. But those really are not terrible symptoms. It's a little frustrated when you are sitting there crying for no apparent reason, but like I said, it could be way worse. My U/S is schedule for November 1st so I'm just really really hoping for some good news. If I could just get to the IUI part, I would be SOOOO stoked!!! I just need SOMETHING to renew my hope. Just a little glimmer of hope. That's all I'm really asking for this cycle. Some reason for me to keep on believing that there is still a chance and this isn't just a lost cause!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sooooooo hoping you get there too! If you can get the egg ready you can get the baby!
Post a Comment