When I have an emotion, I flat-out REFUSE to apologize for it. Why should my emotions have any less validity? I realize it's hard for men also, but since they don't like to show emotions or feel like they need to act all tough all the time, it's too F-ing bad. They can either tell me how they are feeling so I can better understand it, or stuff a sock in it and quit down-playing MY emotions. There's nothing worse than someone telling you that you are being dramatic or overthinking the situation. I'm not going to apologize for it. End of story.
Anywho...moving on. I'm feeling a whole lot better today. Last night around 6, my guts were hating me pretty bad. I didn't even take my metformin. I laid down at about 7pm and didn't get up until this morning. Damn metformin. I'm sure I ate something, again, that didn't agree with me...but at this point, it difficult getting anything down. Yuck..
I probably should not write anymore today, because I'm kiiiiind of crabby. I suppose I will try again tomorrow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment