Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Still a Debbie-Downer

Well, I took a small vacation from my blog. However, things are not much improved. Today, I had an icky tummy...yet again, I'm still spotting, had some bad cramps, my sis-in-law to be and I got stuck in the biggest ice pot hole known to man because Montana doesn't believe in plowing the roads. I ended up throwing my back out and/or punching a nerve in my neck. My arms are so sore they are all shaky. Plus I have been feeling EXHAUSTED! Then I drove home from Helena (about an hour and 15 minute drive) spending the whole trip trying to calm down my dog that gets stressed out and throws up in cars. I got home, unloaded the car, plopped down on my bed and just CRIED! Like the kind of cry that little kids do when they cry to hard they are gasping for breath.

I know once we get preggers, it will ALL be worth it, but I'm not going to lie...it's been rough. I though I was going to enjoy this break, but I feel like crap ALL THE TIME! I'm just so tired. Ughh. I apologize for these Debbie-Downer posts...but I am coming up to the end of my rope. I called my infertility specialists nurse today to see if a) if spotting is normal, b) if there's anything I can do to cope with the side effects, and c) if they can prescribe a smaller metformin pill. I've choked on it several times because it's the size of a submarine...and now I'm all worked up when I try to swallow it. So I've been crushing it up and putting it in yogurt (don't worry..I asked the pharmasist if that was ok) and it tastes like shit...SHIT! I'm waiting for her to return my call.

Well, I suppose that's enough bitching for today. I swear..my next post won't be so...crabby!

kbye!!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so sorry you are having a rough time Nessa! Sometimes I just need a good long cry too. :(

I hope the doctor is able to help you out with the side effects and that pill - sounds awful!

:bighugs:

Nessa said...

Thanks Kelly. I'm scaling back a bit on the metformin for a couple weeks. Then I will get back up to the full dose again. I'm feeling a bit better today...mood-wise anyway. =)

Samantha said...

I am now following your blog (why does that sound so creepy?!) and just got caught up on everything. I just finished my first round on provera after being diagnosed with PCOS and am now waiting to see if cd1 will come on its own or if I have to start clomid. We will see in a few weeks!

Samantha said...

Well if I have to start again with provera and then add clomid... It didn't make sense the way I wrote it the first time!!!