Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A little bit Debbie Downer today...

Feeling a little left behind. But let me be perfectly clear!!! I love all my girls! I could not be more thrilled for you awesome ladies who have recently gotten that +HPT. Especially my IF girls. Every last one of you deserve it and I celebrate it with you from afar every day!

That being said, I still have hope for G and I. And I am no where NEAR as "hopeless" as I used to be about it. But I'd be lying to myself if I said it NEVER bothered me anymore. It does bother me and I think it's just a little bit worse right now because we are almost at our 4 year mark. 4 F-ing years!!! Today, after I woke up, G rubbed my belly and said happily, "there's going to be a baby in there someday." I'm so glad he still has hope. It's like he's not even phased by the time we've been trying. I need a little more of his attitude.

Though I'm feeling a little down in the dumps and a little sorry for myself, like I've been saying, I still love my life. I have a very full life right now with plenty or awesome people and things going on. My life is not an empty pit of despair. TTC no longer rules my life. But I still get sad from time to time.

I hope none of my blogland friends feels like I've abandoned them. I've still been reading your blogs even if I haven't been commenting as much. And I still love all of you!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Love you Nessa! I wish for a baby for you every day and know you'll get one soon.

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

Oh my Nessa, how I love you. My eyes welled up when I read what your DH said, I love that. I have so much hope for you, I know one day somehow it WILL happen!

Nessa said...

Thank you so much, ladies. I heart each and every one of my girls! Seriously! You have all kept my hopes alive with your success stories!!!!!