I'm almost finished with one month of BCP's. I'm spotting so I am going to go ahead and let my body have a period. Dr. T. told me to skip a period and go straight to the second pack of BCP but I don't want to be spotting through the whole second month. Ugh. And hopefully my ovaries will cooperate for once in my life so I can actually have 1 chance...ONE chance this year at getting knocked up.
I'm still doing good emotion-wise. But it does get hard to hear about all the bitching on FB about how shitty people pregnancies are. Wish I had that problem. But whatever. I still got all kinds of awesome stuff going in my life, so I'm not going to complain.
Take care, blogland. See you in a month...hopefully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love your attitude!! I would go ahead and let my body have a period too. That's what it wants to do. Can't wait to have you back TTC again!
Nah bugger bleeding for the entire month! Echo Kelly... looking forward to seeing you back in.. hopefully a one hit wonder! ;-)
I'm glad you're doing well :) And who knows! Maybe that one cycle at the end of 2010 will be it for you :)
Post a Comment