I've never liked or made new years resolutions and I am certainly not making any this year. If there's something I want to do or need to do, then I do it. I don't wait for the new year to start because that means it's not important enough for me to start immedietely. Which would also mean that I will probably not stick to it. When it was time for me to start working on my health, there were sooo many more reasons other than "it's a new year and I should." It puts unrealistic expectations on myself. If it works for others, that's just fine. But it just never wanted that added pressure and then feeling let down when I don't stick to something.
Having said that, 2012 was a difficult year...yet one of the most rewarding ones in recent years. I have worked all year and the year before to get to where I am. And the fact that I got 2 iui's in by the end gives me so much hope! Even though they both failed (which is hard, not gonna lie), but the simple fact that I have hope again is huge and makes me excited to try it again. I'm not exactly sure what the next step is. I have 2 weeks left on bcp, and then I will see if we get to try another round! I'm excited to see what happens this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment