I am supposed to test on Tuesday. I'm debating whether I should actually test or just wait to see if I get my period. I'm reeeeallly don't want to see that negative. I don't feel any type of symptoms at all. I've been trying soooo hard not to think about it so much. We all know how well that works. I've kept myself from talking about it as much because, like I said, I feel like people might be getting sick of hearing about it.
It also sucks that it's not as exciting this time around. Which means, the next time I get to do it, it will probably be even less exciting ad my attitude will start going back to feeling more hopeless again.
In other news, the hubs had his annual check up and discovered he has something called "Vericocele." I think that's how it's spelled. It has something to do with enlarged veins around his junk and can cause low sperm count and quality. There is a small procedure they can do to correct it though. I need to do some research to see if that will improve sperm count/quality. Just another little bump in our rocky ass infertility journey.
Sigh. I don't have a very good attitude tonight. Perhaps I should try this again tomorrow or in a few days.
Yeah, definitely a blog fail for the night. Arg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment