Thursday, April 7, 2011

Crusty layout, metformin, and ZUMBA!!

Thanks to my girls for the warm welcome back. I missed you lovely ladies. Some of you I have on Facebook, but it's just not the same. I will get around to posting pics of the tattoos on here soon. Anyway... I definitely need a new layout. This one is crusty, boring, and dreary...kind of how I was when I stopped posting a while back. I will get it done soon. I'm so tired right now. I just got back from a 2 hour Zumbathon. Nothing like ending the day with 2 hours of cardio! It was fun and we managed to raise $1500 for a little girl that needs a heart transplant. Not too shabby for a smaller town like Great Falls, MT. I'm up to 1000mg of metformin. Not doing as bad as the last time as far as side-effects go. I have to wonder how much of my side effects last time were attributed to my gallbladder fiasco. I still am having a few of those wonderful tummy issues. That's just how it is with Metformin. But really, I don't feet nearly as sick to my stomach or yucky as last time. Also started my period complete with cramps that make you curl into the fetal position. But I'm just glad I get start the BCP and get that rolling again. In other, non-TTC related news, I'm getting certified to be a Zumba instructor. I have been going to classes for a while and a few of the instructors have been bugging me to get certified and I finally agreed. So I'm doing that in June. I've been a busy girl.. That's all I got. I'll try to get a different layout soon so I don't put all my reader into a deep depression just by visiting my blog.

5 comments:

Janessa said...

You really are a busy girl! A Zumba instructor? You are braver than I! Good luck with all your ventures!

suz said...

Ohhh I love Zumba! Good for you for getting certified!

Kelly said...

Fun fun fun!!! You will be a great instructor!

Ang said...

WTG Nessa! That's totally neat. I would probably pass out from one Zumba session hehe

Amanda said...

How have I lost your blog somehow! Sheesh, I suck! You are totally kick ass and I love that you're Zumba certified and doing all the Tatt stuff too. Awesomeness!! x0x0