Monday, March 28, 2011
small update
I'm slowly dipping my toes back into the oh-so-wonderful world of TTC. I'm not fully on board again....yet. But we are planning to do some stuff when I'm done with my apprenticeship this summer. I am officially back on the metformin. I started prometrium to get a period going and I have my birth control ready to go. I need to get back into the swing of things NOW so that hopefully, by the time I go in to see her this summer, my lady organs will look like they are supposed to and we can jump right in. So wish me luck. I've already got the wonderful metformin side effects going. Oh yay! If you're wondering about the apprenticeship, it's going awesome!!! I've already done 3 tattoos and getting ready to do my fourth on Wednesday. I got my own machines now so I feel almost like I graduated. But not a full graduation. The middle school type of graduation where you get to celebrate, but you sill have quite a bit left before you are ACTUALLY done. Ok...I got a little carried away with that analogy so I'm just gonna go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Exciting!!!
How cool to have your own tattoo equipment! Can't wait to see pictures of all your work. :)
Nice to see a post for you and hear you are slowly heading back into TTC territory!
Glad to hear your apprenticeship is going well. Would love to see some photos of your work!! I think it would such a great job but I do not have a single artistic vein in my body so I will leave it to others!!
Had no doubt you were gonna do great! Yay for TTCing (boo for Met side effects, yuck)
Yay! Hi! Welcome back! :) I'm so proud of you for the apprenticeship! You have your own machines! That's crazy and awesome! Definitely post photos.
Post a Comment