I'm down another 2 lbs!!! Yaaaaaay!!! I thought I would celebrate by putting ice cream in the background of my blog! haha! Anyway, I got air in my bike tires and I;m about ready to hit the trails with my bike...just gotta get over this damn cold. I've been trying to kick it for a couple days now, but I just keep hacking away. I'm not very good at doing nothing all day.
The trip to the gyno went ok. He told me not to worry to much about it and put me on birth control for a month. So we'll see how that goes.
My family is coming tomorrow for a BBQ! I'm really excited. And I get to meet my cousins little ones so I'm pretty stoked for that.
I guess I don't really have too much else going. Pretty boring, really. KBYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment