Thursday, May 14, 2009

Exercise, Kitchen and NO MONEY!!

Had another rough workout. I guess if they weren't tough for me, there would be no point. I didn't lose much weight this week. half a pound. But I'm still happy I didn't gain anything. I could have been a little better with exercising this week, but I'm getting there.

Anyway, I've been working on my kitchen! It's turning out sooo sososo cute. I can't wait to post pictures when I am all done. It will be so much more bright and cheery. And probably seem bigger too. I am working on painting the cabinets...which is taking FOREVER!! I'm definitely investing in a sander. I've been doing it by hand and not only does it take forever, but it's messy. So I saw that there is one at Target for like 25 bucks. So, come payday, I'm getting one.

Right now, we are, I believe the kids call it "broke." Yeah, we've got $22 in our account! HAhahaHAhaha! It's funny...in that sort of not-funny way. We are still paying rent in bozeman...which is an extra $710 on top of everything else. But we've only got 1/2 month left then Greentree apartments can kiss my broke ass and give us our deposit back. A-holes!

Garrett is doing good. We just had his brother over for a couple days which was fun. Garretts still liking the insurance thing. His business partner is pretty fun. We had him and his family over for a BBQ. They are all very nice and fun!

Well, I should get going. I've got lots of catching up to do on the cleaning and laundry. ughhghh!

No comments: