Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gynos and Boredom

So I had an appointment with my Gyno all set up for Tuesday. And my Gyno is in Bozeman for now. I will eventually get one in Great Falls, but I really didn't feel like going through all my medical history, and all the issues I've had with my reproductive organs all over again. I'm having issues right now so I figure it's best to just see someone who knows my background.

Anyway, so my plan was to go to Helena on Monday and stay with my parents overnight, then my mom and me were gonna go to Bozeman on Tuesday. Well Tuesday rolls around, and me and mom get in the car ad start driving. About 5 minutes down the road, Big Sky Womens Center called me and tells my my doctor had been called away to emergency surgery. So they rescheduled me for Friday (tomorrow). I was so bummed because no one ever looks forward to those appointment and for me, it takes a lot to pysche me up even just to make the appointment much less go. So I was pretty bummed that I wasn't gonna just go and get it over with ad find out what the hell is going on with my stupid uterus. Female reproductive organs are a bitch! Anyway, so I will find out tomorrow what is going on.

I miss my hubby! I haven't see him since Monday. And by the time I get back tomorrow, he might already be gone. He is going to Billings for his last insurance exam, although I'm not sure if he's leaving tomorrow or Saturday. I also left our kitchen in a huuuuuge mess thinking I would be back the next day instead of 4 days later. Geeeez! I'm in the middle of painting all the cabinets so basically they are all torn apart, there's a mess everywhere you look in our kitchen.

I'm trying to pass the time today. I'm super annoyed because instead of working on my house, I am sitting here twiddling my thumbs and waiting for tomorrow to get here so I can get this whole shin-dig over with. It's been fun until today. My mom went back to work so there is really nothing to do now. I'm thinking of walker Grr over to Ryans apartment and waking him up. hmmm, we'll see.

Anyway, well I'm gonna go try to entertain myself for the rest of the day. We'll see how that goes. Byyyyyyyyyyyyyeeee!!!

No comments: