Friday, May 8, 2009

pretty pointless, really.

Whew! Just finished an intense workout. I'm sitting here trying to stop sweating before I start the rest of my day. So far, my day is planned as follows:

Go to Home Depot and get some paint for the office
Stop at Albertsons and get some milk etc...
Paint the office
Work on an art project for Kandy's Sunday thing
Clean

And hopefully there will be enough daylight (and be warm enough) to play outside a little bit. Maybe take Grr for a walk and then it'll be about video game time.

I just got back from a nice trip to Helena/Belgrade. I was so glad to see my girls in Belgrade. I miss them. I hope they can make it over here soon. It was good to see the 'rents too.

Well, I could just sit here and write a bunch of crap the nobody cares about but me, OR I could actually be productive and get my stuff done for today. Hmmmm...as tempting as the first on sounds, I really should just get my but outta this chair and do something.

kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bye!

No comments: