I suppose I should update here that my last cycle was a bust. I've already shed thousands of tears over it. Now I'm in the mad stage. But that is always better than the sad stage, I think.
We've had a lot of shitty things happen in the last week or so and as much as I would rather NOT take a break, I'm afraid we need to, financially. My truck broke down and that was $800. My glasses broke. Our washer broke. And my computer cord stopped working. Plus all the bills from our cycle. So the best thing we can do is try to get caught up. Sigh. It's such a bummer that money has to be an issue.
So this month, we are getting G on some kind of antioxidant that might help his boys swim better...it was recommended by my specialist and she has said that's she's seen a huge improvement in some cases so it's definitely worth a shot. But I think we are going to try a natural cycle...just to see if I ovulate on my own. I haven't tried a natural cycle since I lost all the weight so we will see what happens. It's worth a shot. I'm curious. If I ovulate, AWESOME! If not, well at least I know.
That's all I got for now. I will probably update a bit more this cycle with opk's and whatnot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment