The second ultrasound went really well! My follie was nice and big. She said it was the best quality one yet! So we got to do the IUI on Saturday morning! (It's not Tuesday night). So now the fun waiting part begins. I'm actually doing pretty well, emotionally. Though, there are a shit ton of babies on FB right now. There have literally been sooooo many babies born in the last couple months, it's insane! Happy for them, but still a little hard to see sometimes.
I've been passing the time with painting. Lately, I just want to be a hermit and not talk to a bunch of people. Not because of any specific reason. I've been irritated at the lack of follow-through on people wanting tattoos. I get sooooo many messages of people telling me that they want tattoos and then never follow through. I can see why tattoo artists become so flaky! It's because everyone else is flaky!
Anyway, I've got this show coming up in bozeman so it's a perfect time to be throwing myself into that while I wait to test. In fact, the day of the show is test day. I will probably wait until the day after though. I don't want that day to be ruined if it's negative. I actually have hope this time that it may have worked which means I'm going to crash harder if it doesn't. Such a fine line of letting yourself have hope and wanting to protect yourself at the same time.
That's all I really got for now. Toodles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Best of luck as always... still here. Still supporting you! :)
Thank you, Kelly! And as always, I appreciate it!!!!
Post a Comment