Today was IUI #3. While I'm extremely thankful for having made it this far again (and I really really am, !!!!), the excitement is winding down on the IUI's and it kind of saddens me. I keep trying to be as excited as I was for the first one, but it's just not there. It has become just another routine thing in this process.
I AM, however, still hopeful! It's awesome to know that there is actually a chance that I will get pregnant. Even that we are fighting some serious odds, there is still a chance, and that's all I can really ask for. I'm hoping so very hard that this works.
If it doesn't work, it will be probably the worst timing ever to find out...because my sister-in-law is 2 weeks away from her due date. Thinking about that makes my heart sink, which in turn, makes me feel like a horrible person. I know I will love my niece or nephew when he/she is born, but I'm having a hard time trying to find any sort of enthusiasm for sister-in-laws pregnancy.
Anyway, I don't mean to sound like a giant bummer. I really am thankful that I have made it to IUI #3. And I hope with my entire being that this time works!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment