So, first and foremost...I'm still alive! Thank you! Thank you! November and December are always insane...mostly with fun things! We went to Seattle, I got tattooed, decorated for Christmas etc. And I'm still on a TTC break and will be for a while. I am FINALLY doing my tattoo apprenticeship! Starting in January. My mentor is probably out buying my tattoo machines as we speak. Or...as I type.
I cannot express my excitement enough. I still want my family and it takes the cake as far as what I want most in life...but I'm not going to put my whole life on hold while waiting for a miracle. I have been talking about this apprenticeship for years and now it's finally happening! And I'm soooo incredibly lucky to have such a supportive husband because the apprenticeship is in Missoula, MT. We live in Great Falls. So that is 3.5-ish hours away. And I will need to be down there 5 days a week. And my husband couldn't be happier for me. We have both agreed I need to do this or I will regret it some day.
I will be updating from time to time, but my head is sooo not in the TTC stuff still. So to all my friends still in it and still fighting the battle, my thoughts and prayers!!!!! I will be rejoining the TTC world perhaps late 2011 if we can afford it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohhhh if only we lived on the same coast, I would totally get you to tattoo me. :)
Congrats on the apprenticeship. I'm so happy you're doing all the things that you find fulfillment in. TTC sucks. I'm glad you're able to take a break and enjoy life :)
(Though we do miss you, here!)
Post a Comment