I was diagnosed with PCOS. Put on a 3 month break.
Had 1 failed femara cycle.
Had 1 failed modified clomid cycle.
Put on another break.
Felt sick to my stomach and was basically bedridden for 2 months this summer.
Got admitted to the hospital with pancreatitis and gallstones. Had gallbladder removed.
Got put on longer break due to excess cysts.
Garrett's Grandma passed away.
My Grandpa passed away.
Just had a tummy bug and my 8 year no-barfing record went out the window.
Didn't have my appetite back in time for Turkey Day.
Ok. You might be wondering why I'm writing this horribly depressing post on Thanksgiving of all days. Believe me, it's appropriate. Just keep reading. ...all that being said, let me say, that it truly WAS a good year. Despite all the bad stuff, I have a bazillion things in my life that, in light of all the bad, still prevails over all else. Case in point...this:












I'm more thankful for this man this year than ever!!!!
3 comments:
You got me all choked up Ness... I hope 2011 is even better!
This made my eyes tear up. <3 xoxo
It appears that 2011 is going to be your amazing year! I can't believe that you haven't blogged about your new venture yet. Too busy making plans?
Post a Comment