I'm a little peeved about the owner of the coffee shop I work at. She is just a horrible woman. She hates he life which, in turn, makes all of us hate her. She is just terrible to be around. Anything that comes out of her mouth sounds like she is belittling you. Luckily, I work in the Belgrade store so I don't have to see her that much. But still, when I do, it basically ruins my morning.
But the good part about about work is we finally found some employees and now we are training. So next week, I'll have my awesome schedule back of working mornings Monday through Friday. Today will hopefully be my last afternoon!!
I'm excited for the weekend because we are going to Hobby Lobby in Bililngs. (for those who don't know what Hobby Lobby is, picture Michaels x 100!!!) It's amazing. My mother-in-Law and me are gonna go crazy!!!!!! The boys will just have to tough it out! That is the one thing I miss about Billings.
Welp. I'm off to eat some breakfast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment