Monday, November 17, 2008

Akward new blog post...


I hate the first post on these things. But, I think I'll be able to get through it. haha.


It's bee forever since I've had a blog. Probably haven't don't one is 4 or 5 years. I was just thinking today, it's been about 7 years since I was in high school. What did I do with myself in those 7 years. I suppose I did fall madly in love, and get married. That one is kiiiind of a biggie.


It's been over 2 years that we've been married and we are still soooo incredibly happy and in love. Garrett really is my rock. I ever stuck around when he barfed a couple weeks ago, and if you know me, that's huge! haha! For those who don't know...I have an irrational feel of barf. (I think it runs in the family.)


I am still working for RMR, which is ok (For the time being) Eventually, I want to do something with myself. But right now, I'm just trying to get by, be happy and not be stressed out 24/7. Been thinking about finishing school...but that's a little ways down the road, I think. Art isn't that practical and ESPECIALLY with our economy the way it is, people don't really want to spend money on art. So I'll be thinking of something to study.


Well, I guess I'll end this ridiculous post before it gets too out of control. Oh! One more thing. I gotta post this because it's funny. I was up until 2 am last night/this morning because I was DOING A PUZZLE! How awesome am I HahaHAhaHAAhaha! I had to work this morning but I just could not tear myself away from it. And first this I did when I got home from work today is finish the damn thing. That's a picture of the finished product at the top.
Anyway. I better go. I might actually get some sleep tonight.

No comments: