
Welp! We officially have the deed to our home! I've been workin' my little bum off trying to fix it up. I still have a lot to do on it, but my motivation sort of fell from a 10 to about a 4..kinda where I still really want it to be done, I just don't want to do it myself. I don't have the energy to start a new project so, Kandy and I are going to Portland for a little vacation so that I can relax a bit and see Katherine. Then when I get home, I'll be ready to take on the big projects again.
I've been painting, sanding, installing light fixtures...you name it, I probably did it. I even installed a doorbell, with no help!!! Yeah, I was pretty proud of myself. The downstairs is preeeetttty close to being done. I just need to finish up my art studio (Yaayy I will actually have my own studio!!!) and also paint the little tiny room that we are calling "Wilson's Room." The room I'm going to be using for my studio is absolutely hideous right now. It's got wall-papered leaves and birds all over the place with a plaster-looking fence in the background! It's going to be a big job getting rid of all that garbage.
For now, I'm just posting a few pictures of the outside of out house. I've gotta get to finishing the laundry so I can actually pack!
No comments:
Post a Comment