Saturday, June 27, 2009

Things that make me happy

Ok so I'm feelin' pretty down. So I'm gonna make a list of the things that make me happy and why my life is so blessed.

My husband is the best man in the world and I know he loves me unconditionaly.

I love my dogs, even though they smell sometimes.

I have a great home that I can decorate and paint as I please.

Garrett has a good, stable job.

My family is healthy.

My chest pain wasn't anything serious.

Katherine is coming to town soon!!!!

I love my bike and riding it.

Great Falls has an amazing trail that I can ride on right by the river every day.

We have A.C. in our house.

I have an art studio in our house.

Garrett is supportive of everything I want to do.

I have amazing friends, even if they are far away.

I have a very supportive family, biological and In-Laws!

Listening to Garrett play the drums makes me happy.

We have a gorgeous, great big backyard for our pups to play in and for us to barbeque in.

Music.

We are having lunch with Garrett parents tomorrow.

Garretts taking me on a little get-a-way towards the end of the year or the beginning of next year.

I had amazing barbequed chicken that Garrett cooked for me for lunch today.

No comments: